View Profile RionHunter

110 Movie Reviews

Wait, does this mean Alan is back? :|

oh, so you CAN count to three.
*Laughs all the way to the (tankman 3-less) bank*

JohnnyUtah responds:

BOoooooo

I think I like your birthdays more than I like mine.

15 Game Reviews

Is pausing the game, and putting the mouse where the next ball is part of the game? I feel like making pause the click, you've made it that way, but I couldn't be sure. Otherwise, the text that appears needs to be a different colour, because it bleeds in too much, and is unreadable regularly. The game has a nice feel, but it is very simple. The vibe is nice too.

MysteryEzekude responds:

I knew that including a pause function would be risky as it would allow players to potentially cheat their way through the game. However, I didn't want to run the risk of making them skip bathroom breaks and other important events, so I added it anyway.

Everything about this game is so well polished. Congrats on an addicting ride. The sounds perfect, too.

Really good

I enjoy the playability, although I get annoyed when I'm trying to get the higher multis, and the red X gates resets it. >:(

66 Audio Reviews

This song is dope. Every choice you made was the right choice. Really dig the background choir-esque noises as well. Even the owl nails it

Veeery nice. Chiptune and shoegaze in one song is a fantastic fusion I've never encountered before, and they're both some of my favourite genres.
This song is well done, though I think it could possibly be mixed a little finer. I just feel the volume levels for some of the instruments in the 2nd quater could be better balanced.
But otherwise, this song is immaculate, and I really dig it.
Keep it up.

adieuwinter responds:

Thanks! To be honest I started out trying to write something almost black metal-y...
I'll see what I can do about the balance and mixing, though I can only improve it to a certain degree because these are all software instruments. Thanks for the feedback!

This song was amazing. It's devastating it hasn't gotten more love

1 Art Review

yeah, pretty good.

Love the attention to detail.
Also, 100th review :3