Be a Supporter!

RionHunterRionHunter

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 38 Fans

Triangle n' Octagon 3 Triangle n' Octagon 3

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 12, 2013

oh, so you CAN count to three.
*Laughs all the way to the (tankman 3-less) bank*

JohnnyUtah responds:

BOoooooo

Birthday 22 Birthday 22

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 12, 2013

I think I like your birthdays more than I like mine.

Shadow Hunter Trailer Shadow Hunter Trailer

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars April 17, 2013

The animation looks amazing, and I'm super keen, but the dialogue recording quality seems a little.. lackluster in comparison.

Comfort Comfort

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars January 12, 2014

Is pausing the game, and putting the mouse where the next ball is part of the game? I feel like making pause the click, you've made it that way, but I couldn't be sure. Otherwise, the text that appears needs to be a different colour, because it bleeds in too much, and is unreadable regularly. The game has a nice feel, but it is very simple. The vibe is nice too.

UnknownHedgehog responds:

I knew that including a pause function would be risky as it would allow players to potentially cheat their way through the game. However, I didn't want to run the risk of making them skip bathroom breaks and other important events, so I added it anyway.

Accelerator Accelerator

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 28, 2013

Everything about this game is so well polished. Congrats on an addicting ride. The sounds perfect, too.

Solipskier Solipskier

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 3, 2010

Really good

I enjoy the playability, although I get annoyed when I'm trying to get the higher multis, and the red X gates resets it. >:(

Generic Town Roam Theme Generic Town Roam Theme

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 5, 2014

I think it would be better without the drums, but it's interesting.

I'm Saving Her Life I'm Saving Her Life

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 18, 2013

This song is so close to being amazing. I reckon if you didn't have the drums or the glitch at the beginning, and just had a solitude trumpet synth thing for the first 30 seconds, until the other horns start to come in. Still no percussion until the big roll around the 50 second mark.
It's still the solitude trumpet, but all the other instruments that you can hear in this are slowly building in. Then 1:37 hits as the big crescendo. Delicious.
That's what I feel the problem with this song is. It's too big, all the time.
Otherwise, it's fantastic.

noise from the past 2 noise from the past 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 17, 2013

This is honestly one of my long term favorite songs from this site.

johnnyutah_garage-fighting-2010 Garage Fighting 2010

Rated 5 / 5 stars Aug 9, 2010

yeah, pretty good.

Love the attention to detail.
Also, 100th review :3